Below is a recipe forÂ chocolate bundt cakeÂ fromÂ Healthy Living and Recipes on KUSQ 104.3 FM in Worthington, presented every Thursday morning at 7:30 AM by Peggy Saxton, Registered Dietitian at Avera Worthington Specialty Clinic.Â Download this recipe.
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE SOUR CREAM BUNDT CAKE
What you need
1 (18Â¼ oz) package chocolate cake mix
1 (1Â½ oz) package chocolate fat free sugar-free instant pudding mix
Â¾ cup chocolate chips
1 (8 oz) carton fat free sour cream
1 cup egg substitute or 4 eggs
Â½ cup water
1/3 cup canola oil
1 cup light fudge topping (such as Smuckerâ€™s Brand)
1) Combine all cake ingredients (except fudge topping) until well mixed.
2) Spray 12 cup Bundt pan with cooking spray.
3) Pour cake batter into Bundt pan.
4) Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour (or until cake starts to pull away from sides of pan).
5) Cool the cake for 15 minutes in pan.
6) Then remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
7) To serve, cut cake into 16 pieces and serve with 1 Tbsp chocolate fudge topping drizzled over each slice.